Search











.



Friday, March 11, 2011

holy, holy

Last year RAC did the whole soundtrack for the indie movie "Holy Rollers", the loosely-told true story of young Hacidic Jews from New York City that were used as drug mules in the 90s. RAC wanted to make the soundtrack authentic and used only synths and instruments used in dance and trance music of the time period. The result was a musical step back in time that conjured up some great melodic memories. Oh yeah, and the soundtrack is tight. Here's my favorite song off of the album, "If You Forget Me (ft. Liset Aleah)". For a look at the whole album click here. After listening, I realize how much I NEEED to see this flick pronto.



This is a Gigamesh remix that I thought was pretty tight. Talk about a step back in time, this instrumental could be in a late 80's dance montage without question. Love the minor tinkerings, completely changes the feel of the whole song. Gigamesh killin it.
RAC - If You Forget Me (Gigamesh Remix) by GIGAMESH

No comments:

Post a Comment