Search











.



Monday, April 18, 2011

Cut a Rug



I creeped this video on someone's facebook wall recently, and I don't know why it just made me feel happy. There's something about dancing that can be so inherently goofy, you just have to smile. So many people take it so seriously and get so nervous about it, that dancing can often just be a buzzkill. How many times have I heard, "Ah I'm not a good dancer" or "Yeah, I don't dance"? Far too many in my opinion.

The title of this track is "Que Veux Tu" which literally translates to "What is it You Want". For me, today, I just want to let it go and bust a move. Don't you? So your awkward. So what? So your goofy. Embrace it. Life's short, have some fun and for god's sake cut a rug, you just might surprise yourself.



Here are some other great vids that feature some great solo dance action, and they just so happen to be great songs as well, double word score.






what is it you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment