Twas the night before Christmas,
And all through the house,
Not an artist was bumping,
Except for Deadmau5....
On the eve of America's favorite excuse to buy new stuff, I bring you your gift a little early. As always I'm a little late on the uptake, but I just got finished listening to Deadmau5's new album "4x4 = 12" and I gotta say, I'm feeling it. I get a little nervous when artists put out good albums that they won't be able to follow them up, but the new Deadmau5 joint is legit and I'm standing by it. It definitely still has a housey feel but it's backed up with some really cool, almost dark tracks that remind me of the "Faxing Berlin" days.
So when your done acting excited and surprised after unwrapping that iPhone you hand-picked so that your mom wouldn't screw it up, I suggest, no I urge you to take a listen to "4x4 = 12". In the words of the late Eazy E, "eazy duz it" kids, keep Christmas hood.
No comments:
Post a Comment