Search











.



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ResOlushunz

New Years resolutions are hard.  So many things, so little time!  But hey, since finding Tupac isn't exactly working out for me (yet) I figured I should chose a tangible goal to pursue in 2011.  My goal:  No pigeons. For those who don't know a pigeon, it's those girls that throw judgement at you before they even take a good look at you and what you're really about..aka the shallow chick.  Time's too short to waste on those who don't appreciate you so this year is NOT the year of the pigeon.

This moment of inspiration arose after listening to my high school freshman's mixtape and hearing the throwback classic "No Scrubs" by TLC.  I'm not afraid to admit that the song is a jam, but it reminded me of one of the greatest response videos of all time, Sporty Thievz'  "No Pigeons".  Did you know the E-V-E makes a cameo in it?  Pretty funny, pretty dope.

Regardless folks, remember and don't get it twisted, for 2011, Kade aka Kadence aka Caskade aka Kaderade aka Killa Kade, will not be messing with NO PIGEONS.  Get at me 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment